Take down Team Rocket grunts for rewards
This week’s Pokémon Go challenge ahead of Go Fest is focused on battling Team Rocket members from July 10 until July 15.
Dark- and psychic-type Pokémon like Meowth, Grimer, and Alolan Rattata are spawning in abundance for this event. You’ll also be able to see the newly added Team Rocket balloons floating around more, so you’ll be able to challenge more grunts to battles.
As usual, completing the following challenges that appear in the “today’s view” tab in-game will yield bonus rewards for Pokémon Go Fest. If at least one million players on each team clear out the research, more Pokémon will spawn during Go Fest. Valor players will earn Alolan Marowak, Mystic players will earn Alolan Grimer, and Instinct players will earn Ferroseed.
Go Fest Battle Challenge Step 1
- Power up a Pokémon (100 Sternenstaub)
- Evolve a Pokémon (1 Sonderbonbon)
- Defeat a Team Rocket grunt (2 Hyper Potions)
Reward: 100 XP, 5 Revives, 5 Hyper Potions
Go Fest Battle Challenge Step 2
- Läuterung 2 Shadow Pokémon (2 Max Revives)
- Power up Pokémon 2 times (200 Sternenstaub)
- Defeat 2 Team Rocket grunts (2 Max Potions)
Reward: 3 Max Potions, Hitmonlee encounter, 3 Max Revives
Go Fest Battle Challenge Step 3
- Power up Pokémon 3 times (500 Sternenstaub)
- Rescue 3 Shadow Pokémon (3 Max Revives)
- Defeat 3 Team Rocket grunts (3 Max Potions)
Reward: 1 Sonderbonbon, Absol encounter, 1 Super Rocket Radar
Go Fest Battle Challenge Elite Challenge
- Defeat 15 Team Rocket grunts (5 Super Potions)
- Defeat a Team Rocket leader 5 times (5 Hyper Potions)
- Defeat the Team Rocket boss (5 Max Potions)
Reward: 500 XP, 500 Sternenstaub, 5 Razz Berries